Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This is crazy!

Our appointment at The Wedding Party was cut short on Saturday because one of the ladies (consultants? I don't know what to call them) was really sick, and the woman who was helping us had to take her to the emergency room.

Guess what was wrong with her. Seriously. Ok, fine, I'll tell you--she had APPENDICITIS! And she had to have her appendix removed that night! Isn't that nuts? Good thing she was taken to the ER!

But it's all ok--they sent me all the information I need via email, and we have a new appointment for this coming Saturday so I can finalize my stuff (and pay), and so Emily can look at wedding dresses for her own wedding in March. Huzzah!

1 comment:

  1. Mom says, Huzzah! Huzzah! and asks...what color did you finally decide on and which style and length? So many shades of white....

    ReplyDelete